- These General Terms and Conditions of 682Drums International BV (hereinafter referred to as „682Drums“, “we” or “us”) shall apply to all offers from 682Drums and every agreement between 682Drums and the customer (businesses or consumers).
- The offering of our products in the online catalogue (web shop) as well as in newsletters and other ads are non-binding and subject to change without notice. The display of our products in these media does not represent a legally binding offer, but is only an invitation for the customer to make an offer.
- 682Drums reserves the right to refuse to perform the service promised, if it becomes apparent after concluding the Contract that the goods are not available although a corresponding contractual transaction has been concluded. Any considerations which have already been provided shall be reimbursed without delay. Further claims against 682Drums are excluded.
All prices include VAT when applicable and does not include shipment costs.3 Statutory right of withdrawal
3 Statutory right of withdrawal
3.1 Right of withdrawal
Customers that have concluded a distant selling contract with us have the right to return the delivered goods without having to name certain reasons within 30 days. In order to exercise the statutory right of withdrawal, the customer must notify us upfront by email: [email protected]
3.2 Consequences of withdrawal
If the customer withdraws from this contract, we must reimburse any payments we have received from the customer for these returned goods, no later than seven (7) days after 682Drums received the returned goods. 682Drums cannot bear any returning costs for return shipments.
3.3 Exclusions from the statutory right of withdrawal
The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods which have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or of goods which have clearly been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- 682Drums Gift Cards are not returnable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
4 The warranty period for new items shall be 12 months.
Defects or any other damage caused by negligent or improper treatment of the goods, improper installation, the use of unsuitable accessories or changes made to the original parts by the customer or a third party not commissioned by 682Drums are not covered by the warranty.
Signs of wear and tear from normal use are also excluded from the warranty.
5 Place of jurisdiction
All legally binding transactions to which 682Drums is a party are exclusively governed by Dutch law, even if an obligation is performed abroad in whole or in part or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there.
6 Closing provision
In the event of a conflict between the Dutch text of these General Terms and Conditions and a translation thereof, the Dutch text shall prevail.
If any of these provisions cannot be applied for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
682Drums International BV
Wijk bij Duurstede
Mail and returns
3960 BB Wijk bij Duurstede
Email: [email protected]
Chamber of commerce Trade register: 60706953
VAT number: 8540.25.091.B01